Zap Email Reader App provides an Outlook like interface for reading emails within Dynamics 365 CE/CRM. The reading pane allows easy reading of the email contents without the need to open up each email record!
Below demo video provides Walkthrough of using Zap Email Reader App for Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service CE/CRM:
Benefits of using Zap Email Reader App VS Social Pane / Timeline View
- Outlook like familiar interface with Reading Pane
- Can easily go through all emails with fewer clicks
- Multiple filter options (like Date Range, Sent/Received Status, Owner, Regarding, Keyword Search etc)
- Images shown inline in email body (in the reading pane)
- Copy/Pasting data from email body easier (some of our Customers have reported this issue when using Timeline View)
- No annoying messages like “Email has been blocked due to potentially harmful content”
- Can Roll-Up emails even from child Custom entities to Parent record
- Ability to hide inline attachments by file size or file type (eg you don’t want to clutter your viewing area by email signature images)
- Ability to hide general notification types of emails from the list ..(eg email message with title “Case has been assigned to …”)
To learn more about how Zap Email Reader App works, check out our last blog: https://zapobjects.com/microsoftdynamics365_crm_email_reader/new-dynamics-365-crm-app-release-july-2019-update-now-read-emails-with-ease-in-dynamics-365-ce-crm-using-zapobjects-email-reader-app/
Below are some useful links to get started quickly:
Product Page: https://zapobjects.com/apps/zap-email-reader/
Support Page: https://support.zapobjects.com/
Please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions.
To explore all our apps: https://zapobjects.com/
Latest updates from Zap Objects (Aug 2019):
- Our next app: “Zap Activity Rollup” will be released in Sept 2019!
- New feature added to Zap SSRS Report Scheduler: Automatically email Dynamics 365 CRM Report as a PDF/Excel/Word attachment Or “Attach to Notes” Or “Save to SharePoint” using Workflow when using @ZapObjects SSRS Report Scheduler App for Dynamics 365 CRM Online / On-Premise. For more details refer: link
- New feature added to Zap Helpdesk – Email to Case App: Now Support agent can easily reply to Customer email from Dynamics 365 for Phone app (and have email “From” automatically populated with your Support Queue address)
- Zap “All-in-One” Annual Subscription continues to grow with 1 New App added every quarter:This plan covers licenses for all Dynamics 365 CRM Apps provided by Zap Objects. For more details regarding plan benefits and coverage, refer: https://zapobjects.com/product/zap-all-in-one-annual-subscription/For questions regarding Zap All-in-One plan, email firstname.lastname@example.org.