Zap Objects Helpdesk Email to Case App is the most comprehensive Helpdesk App built on top of Dynamics 365 for Customer Service platform. You will be amazed by the breadth and depth of functionalities it offers and how smooth your Support process can be!
Business Scenario: Customer sends an email to your Support mailbox which automatically creates a Case in Dynamics 365 CE / CRM. Now Support Agent needs to reply back to the email from within the Case form!
Use Case 1: If your Support Agent is replying back to the Support Email from Case form – Web / Unified Interface forms then check out our earlier blog:
Too many Clicks needed to reply back to Customer Support Email from Web / Unified Interface forms VS just 1-Click when using @ZapObjects Helpdesk Email to Case App “Quick Email Reply” feature for Dynamics 365 for Customer Service CE/CRM
Use Case 2: If your Support Agent needs to respond back to Support email from Dynamics 365 for Phones App then lets check out the Out-of-Box options:
As we can see from above screenshot, the Timeline View in Case form (when using Dynamics 365 for Phones App) does not show option to “Reply back” to Customer email.
Let’s see how easily we can reply back using Zap Helpdesk – Email to Case App : Quick Email Reply feature:
We can observe the following points regarding “Quick Email Reply” feature:
- Quick Email Reply functionality is available from Web as well as Mobile App
- “From” Email Recipient section has been automatically populated by your generic Customer Support Email address (this is configurable and you can have different one for each of your support queue’s)
- Case Number has been automatically populated in email subject – So that when Customer responds back to this email…then the email is automatically tracked against the Case
- Just 1-Click needed (to click Send button) when composing email to reply to Customer email (as most of the fields as well as email signature is auto-populated)
- You can reduce the effort in typing to respond to similar kinds of issues by using Canned Responses (thus making your Support Agents faster as well as consistent in their replies)
To learn more about Zap Helpdesk Solution for Dynamics 365 for Customer Service, refer below resources:
Zap Helpdesk Solution product page: https://zapobjects.com/apps/zap-helpdesk/
Feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Latest updates from Zap Objects (Aug 2019):
- We have released New App: Zap Email Reader – which provides Outlook like interface to read emails in CRM.
- Our next app: “Zap Activity Rollup” will be released in Sept 2019!
- New feature added to Zap SSRS Report Scheduler: Automatically email Dynamics 365 CRM Report as a PDF/Excel/Word attachment Or “Attach to Notes” Or “Save to SharePoint” using Workflow when using @ZapObjects SSRS Report Scheduler App for Dynamics 365 CRM Online / On-Premise. For more details refer: link
- New feature added to Zap Helpdesk – Email to Case App: Now Support agent can easily reply to Customer email from Dynamics 365 for Phone app (and have email “From” automatically populated with your Support Queue address)
- Zap “All-in-One” Annual Subscription continues to grow with 1 New App added every quarter:This plan covers licenses for all Dynamics 365 CRM Apps provided by Zap Objects. For more details regarding plan benefits and coverage, refer: https://zapobjects.com/product/zap-all-in-one-annual-subscription/For questions regarding Zap All-in-One plan, email firstname.lastname@example.org.