Nobody should waste time in copying and pasting data between Emails and Dynamics 365. Let our Zap Email Parser App do the boring work and capture data from your Emails.
Zap Email Parser App can parse / extract email data to create NEW Records in Power Apps / Dynamics 365 CE. This could be for Lead or any system/custom entity.
Many online businesses have web forms that visitors fill-in such as contact forms, registration forms, survey forms etc. When user fills-in such forms… the website (eg WordPress Forms plugin) generates a well formatted email with all data from the form and sends it to the administrator.
Below is one such sample email:
Full Name: Nick Cary
Company: Zip Mart
Job Title: Sales Manager
Country: United States
Requested Demo: Yes
Comments: We need help in setting up Helpdesk App using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Service module
How did you hear about us: Microsoft Appsource
To extract this information to a create new lead in PowerApps / Dynamics 365 for Sales using Zap Email Parser App, you will need to create a configuration (for the Queue) and add few parsing rules.
A Parsing Rule is a collection of simple instructions which tell our algorithm what kind of data you want to pull out from your emails. Typically you’ll create multiple parsing rules, one for each data field inside your email (e.g. customer name, company etc.).
Sample parsing rule to extract the field “Company name” and populate lead.company field would be as follows:
Destination Entity: Lead
Destination Field: Company
Data Source: Email Body
Start Position: Text Match After
Start Position Text: Company:
End Position: End of Line
For more detailed explanation of parsing rules refer Zap Email Parser App knowledgebase.
Once you setup the parsing rules, all emails received to this configured Queue would automatically be parsed to create new leads. No more manual data-entry!
For more details, check out Zap Email Parser App features page.
To view all Dynamics 365 apps, check-out our homepage: https://zapobjects.com/
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to schedule a demo!
Zap Recent Updates (Aug 2022)
1. New App Released: Zap Case Time Entry App: Track and log time spent by support agents on cases directly from Case form (either using built in Timer functionality or manually add Start & End Times or duration)!
The next version which will have timesheet management functionality will be released in Aug 2022!
2. New Version Released: Zap Helpdesk App (v126.96.36.199) :A super major version of Zap Helpdesk has now been released. Some of the new features are: Case History, Email Reply – with ability to include full email and portal history in all new responses to customer, dedicated notifications module with all standard set of notifications built-in, Email Commands, and many more!
3. New Version Released: Zap Report Scheduler App (v 188.8.131.52):
1. When scheduling Excel or Word Template…user can now select even “Shared” personal excel template and “Shared” personal View
2. Automatic Retry for Report Generation using “Schedule Report” option: If due to any reason (eg report server busy), report generation fails… then we provide the option to retry report execution again after 1 minute… and then again if it fails then after 10 minutes. This retry mechanism would guarantee 99.99% delivery.