Zap Audit User Actions App for Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service can help track User logins as well as User Actions like (create/update/delete/ qualify/opportunity won / email sent / task completed etc)…
You can also generate a readable Audit Log report which can keep you informed in real-time of activities happening in Dynamics.
As can be seen above the Audit Log Report can be filtered by User-View, Users, Time-Period & User-Actions! To view other reports that can be generated, refer our other blog.
Further, you can also use Zap Report Scheduler App to send this report in email on Daily basis!
Below are some useful links to get started:
Zap Audit User Actions Features Page: https://zapobjects.com/apps/zap-audit-user-actions/
Support Site: https://support.zapobjects.com/ (Refer Zap Audit User Actions KB articles)
To schedule a demo, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note that this App will also be made available in our Zap All-in-One package! So if you are already subscribed to All-in-One plan then feel free to get your license activated by emailing our Support team.
Latest Updates from Zap Objects (Sep 2021):
1. New App Released: Zap Audit User Actions: Boost User Adoption by Easily tracking User Logins and Actions (Create / Update / Delete / Qualify / Opp Won/ Case Resolved / Task Completed etc)! This App will also be part of Zap All-in-One Subscription!
2. Next Major version of Zap Helpdesk App will be released in Oct 21… there are tons of new features being added!!
3. Next Major version of Zap Notifications / Alerts App will be released in Nov 21.
4. New Version Released: Zap Report Scheduler App (v 220.127.116.11):
a. 1-Click Export of Report to PDF/Excel & Auto-Attach to Email (from Entity Form)
b. Bug fix for allowing special characters in email address (when adding email recipients for scheduling)
c. Now supports even Hourly Scheduling
d. Ability to Schedule Workflows on selected records!
e. Now use Power Automate to generate PDF documents
5. New Version Released: Zap Email Parser App (v 18.104.22.168):
a. Ability to define a configuration as default configuration. So if none of the filter conditions match then you can have this default configuration executed.
b. Added support for Dynamic date values when creating parsing rules (e.g. automatically populating current date or current date + X days)