Zap Objects Helpdesk App is the most comprehensive Customer Service Support solution built on Dynamics 365 for Customer Service platform.
Below is quick list of how Zap Helpdesk App can help in improving your Email-to-Case Support process (in comparison to Out-of-box Email-to-Case process that Dynamics 365 provides):
- Notify Case Owner or Support team when New Email/Portal response received for an existing Case. This notification can be via email or an In-App Notification.
- Creating a Noise-Free Email Communication History: Zap Helpdesk App can extract new responses from all incoming and outgoing emails (regarding Case) and create a nice noise free communication history which is easy to read. (besides this can also be added as “past communication history” in each email response sent by support team)
- Ability to run an onDemand Email-to-Case process on selected emails: It may be possible that because of an environmental issue, email-to-case process did not run for certain batch of emails. If you are using OOB email-to case then you many need to manually convert each email-to-case.
However using Zap Helpdesk App, you can easily run an ondemand email-to-case workflow and trigger automated email-to-case process on them!
- Parse Email to Create Case based on text within the email body: If your company has a support request page on your website…where customers can fill-in the form details and request support… then Zap Helpdesk can parse those emails to create Dynamics 365 Cases automatically using Email parsing feature!
- Reply quickly using “Quick Email Reply” Panel – an enhanced email reply editor within Case form:
“Quick Email Reply” panel has all fields automatically populated: Email From: Queue, Email To: Case.Customer, Email Subject: existing subject line + Case Number, Email Body with last response or chain of past responses. This makes it very easy for support team to respond. Besides they can use the canned responses too!
- Email Commands – Perform activities on Case from within Outlook: We had found that lot of our Helpdesk Customers are more comfortable in responding to Customer responses for Cases from Outlook… rather than from within Dynamics 365 CE App… Keeping this requirement in mind, we decided to introduce “Email Commands” feature for Helpdesk App! e.g. Assign case, respond to customer from outlook but have email go-out from Support Queue, etc
- Forward to New Case: If your customers frequently send support requests to your support agent mailbox (eg email@example.com) instead of generic support mailbox (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) then this “Forward to New Case” feature can come-in very handy! You can fwd an email received in your personal mailbox to support mailbox and have Case created automatically with Case Customer set based on customer email address extracted from email body!
- Ability to create Case even when customer sends support email to an email alias.
For more details regarding Helpdesk App, check out Helpdesk App features page.
Please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to schedule a demo!
Zap Recent Updates (Jul 2022)
1. New App Released: Zap Case Time Entry App: Track and log time spent by support agents on cases directly from Case form (either using built in Timer functionality or manually add Start & End Times or duration)!
The next version which will have timesheet management functionality will be released in Aug 2022!
2. New Version Released: Zap Helpdesk App (v220.127.116.11) :A super major version of Zap Helpdesk has now been released. Some of the new features are: Case History, Email Reply – with ability to include full email and portal history in all new responses to customer, dedicated notifications module with all standard set of notifications built-in, Email Commands, and many more!
3. New Version Released: Zap Report Scheduler App (v 18.104.22.168):
1. When scheduling Excel or Word Template…user can now select even “Shared” personal excel template and “Shared” personal View
2. Automatic Retry for Report Generation using “Schedule Report” option: If due to any reason (eg report server busy), report generation fails… then we provide the option to retry report execution again after 1 minute… and then again if it fails then after 10 minutes. This retry mechanism would guarantee 99.99% delivery.