Updated Date: 14/09/2020
Effective Date: 14/09/2020
At Zap Objects, accessible from https://zapobjects.com/, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors and customers. We are focussed on meeting the GDPR regulations!
Owner and Data Controller
Zap Objects LLP
207 Sai Dham, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai 400077, India
Owner contact email: email@example.com
What information do we collect?
- We use Google Analytics on our website. This helps us understand and analyse the traffic on our website.
- When you register for free trial for any of Zap App, we collect the below information:
First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Company, Website, CRM Organization Name, CRM URL.
We need this information in order to generate your App license.
- We do not collect any usage information.
How do we use personal information?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you about new features, bug fixes
- Email you with special offers on our other apps and services we think you might like
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Remarketing and behavioural targeting, Contacting the User, Analytics, User database management and Managing support and contact requests.
When do we share personal data?
We do not share personal data unless requested by a legal authority.
Where do we store and process personal data?
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. The data is stored in Microsoft Dynamics 365 system having data centre located in India.
How do we secure personal data?
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com